We will spend onethird of our lives in bed if we sleep 8 hours/day.The mattress is the key to have a healthy sleep,cause we are not only directly contacts the mattresses but also bears all the weight of the mattress while we are sleeping. Do you know that when should we replace mattress? The relevant authorities pointed out that the service life of the mattress is 10 years, but the mattress is a long-term product, and it is recommended to replace it once every 5-7 years. In fact, Should we replace the mattress or not the body will tell you if your body signaled the following means you should replace the mattress!
- When you wake up in the morning, your body still feels uncomfortable, often with back pain, fatigue, and other symptoms. At this time, you should check your sleeping mattress. A mattress that suits you can relax your body and mind, and restore your strength quickly. Conversely, an unsuitable mattress can affect your health subtly.
- If you wake up time in the morning different from before, such as: Now wake up earlier than a year ago, earlier, which shows that your mattress has a serious problem. Too long use of the mattress will reduce the comfort, internal structure deformation, can not properly support your body, and even cause spinal disease such as lumbar disc herniation and lumbar muscle strain.
- Many people have complained that they often diffcult to fall asleep in bed at night. at this time what can we do? That will directly affects the normal work and life of the next day. In fact, a good mattress can help you to improve your sleep. Sleeping on it is like floating on a cloud, so that the body’s blood circulation is smooth, and easy fall asleep in bed.
- If you wake naturally at night two or three o’clock, wake up and fall asleep after it is relatively slow, and has been dreaming, sleep quality is very poor, has been a bad sleep headache, see a lot of doctors can not solve, it just tell You: It’s time to replace mattresses. A good mattress can make sleep “do more with less money,” so that you can spend less than eight hours of sleep a day.
- If you are troubled by inexplicable yellow blisters, redness, itching, and autumn measles, it is likely to be the price of cheap, shoddy mattresses. Inferior mattresses are usually not treated with anti-mite treatment, which can cause skin itching, acne, allergic dermatitis, acute and chronic urticaria and other skin diseases.
- Lie on the bed roll over once, discover the body is sunken go down, or always feel the mattress rough and uneven in surface, this indicates the big limit of mattess had arrived. Such mattresses cannot balance the body and support the body, causing the spine to deform, especially the elderly will cause joint pain, children will cause bone deformation.
- While you sleeping turn around and you can hear the creaking of your bed, The quiet night is particularly harsh. The mattress creaking is spring damage, its material and structure is destroyed, resulting in unable to support the weight of the body, Like this mattress can not continue to use.
If there is only one of the above seven signals, you can consider changing the mattress. If there are more than two signals, the mattress has to be changed. For the sake of their own and their family’s physical health, it is better to choose a good mattress for a healthier life.